Family Law Advice
At Consilia Legal we are experts in Family law.
Our highly experienced family law solicitors are recognised as a leading team providing the highest level of service for our clients (recommended lawyers, Yorkshire, Legal 500 2017). Our emphasis is to find pragmatic and cost effective solutions which best suit your needs.
Our team of expert family solicitors are dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for our clients. Our highly regarded family team have an excellent reputation in the Yorkshire region and can represent you wherever you are located.
We understand that you will want to have an initial conversation with one of our family experts to see how we can help you. This is why we offer a free consultation to assess your needs and to see how we can assist.
For a no obligation, free initial discussion please call us on 0113 322 9222.
Who we are
Our highly experienced family solicitors work with you in the best way for you. As accredited mediators, collaborative lawyers and experienced litigators we can assist you by whatever method is needed for your situation.
We know that every family situation is different and we pride ourselves in finding creative solutions which best work for you and your children.
In the majority of cases we offer fixed fees as opposed to hourly rates so that you have certainty over legal costs which we recognise is very important.
We offer fixed fee option meetings so that we can meet and discuss how best to help you resolve your family related issues. We are also happy to provide some free advice initially over the telephone regarding your options.
How we can help
Our experienced family & divorce solicitors can advise, guide and assist you in all aspects of private family law including:-
- Divorce/Civil Partnership Dissolution;
- Finances associated with your marriage through for example, voluntary negotiations, mediation, collaborative law or court proceedings;
- Children Act proceedings under the Child Arrangement Programme;
- Schedule 1 Children Act applications;
- Pre and post nuptial agreements/ Pre and post civil partnership agreements;
- Deeds of separation and Consent Orders;
- International family law;
- TOLATA cases e.g. cohabitee disputes.
- Cohabitation contracts/Living together agreements
Our head office is in Leeds and we also have offices in North Yorkshire, Harrogate.