Andy Boyde is a former professional rugby union player and employment solicitor. Andy advises individuals and Company clients in both contentious and non-contentious matters including:
- Contract/Policy Drafting & Employee Handbooks
- Post termination restrictions/Restraints of Trade
- Settlement agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Termination arrangements
- Managing sickness absences
- Redundancy advice
- Negotiating exit arrangements/ termination packages
- Early Conciliation
- Sport matters
- Business immigration matters
Andy qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and specialises in advising individuals, owner managed businesses and SMEs. Andy provides sensible, straight-forward and commercial advice to his clients.
Andy is recognised by the Legal 500 2017 as a “New Generation Lawyer” and for providing “a very high level of service”. He is highly recommended as a “go to” for clients in the sports sector due to his “insight to the game that gives him the edge over competitors”.
Away from the office Andy is a player / coach at Harrogate RUFC and heads up the Yorkshire Committee of the Rugby Business Network.