How much does mediation cost?
We offer a range of fixed fee packages so that you can budget and costs are kept to a manageable level.
All rates displayed are Per Person.
Pay as you Go
Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM) – £110 plus VAT (including supplying the C100 or Form A).
Joint mediation session (including comprehensive mediation summary).
- Up to 60 minutes – £240 plus VAT, per person
- Up to 90 minutes – £300 plus VAT, per person
- Up to 120 minutes- £360 plus VAT, per person
- Up to 150 minutes- £420 plus VAT, per person
Letters sent during the mediation process confirming appointments and housekeeping arrangements – Free
Mediator’s preparation time pre and post joint meetings (including going through financial disclosure forms, preparation of asset schedules and reviewing other documentation supplied by each party during the process) – £120 plus VAT per hour spent (per person)
Preparation of Open Financial Summary – £120 plus VAT (per person)
Preparation of Memorandum of Understanding – £240 plus VAT (per person)
Child Inclusive Mediation
- Preparation meeting with the parents (30-60 minutes);
- Meeting with the child/children (30-60 minutes);
- Feedback session with the parents (30-60 minutes)
£480 plus VAT (per person)