Family Law Fees – Consilia Legal
How much do family solicitors cost?
At Consilia Legal, we pride ourselves on providing pragmatic advice in the most cost-effective way possible.
We offer fixed fee packages for the majority of our work. We offer an initial free consultation and in that meeting, we can give you a more specific cost estimate when we know more about your matter.
We believe in being transparent with our clients on the likely costs to be incurred to ensure that both the client and the solicitor maintain a good working relationship. We also believe it is important so that you can budget and there are no nasty surprises at the end of your case.
If we are unable to quote a fixed fee for the work carried out, we work on a pay as you go hourly rate basis invoicing our clients monthly so that costs are manageable. We are happy to discuss payment plans with you from the outset.
Below are an illustration of some of our charges, however, we will aim to provide you with more information about our charges at our initial consultation.
- Initial Consultation FREE
- Uncontested Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution £750 plus VAT
- Fixed fee to act on your behalf as the Respondent in proceedings £300 plus VAT
- Court fee to lodge the petition £550
- Preparing a ‘Clean break’ Consent Order £500 plus VAT
- Preparing a Consent Order where the terms are agreed £750 plus VAT
- Negotiating the terms of a Consent Order Hourly rate
- Representation during financial remedy proceedings Hourly rate
- Court Fee to lodge Consent Order £50
- Court Fee to lodge an application for financial remedy £255
- Preparing a parenting plan based upon agreed terms £750 plus VAT
- Representation during children act proceedings Hourly rate
- Court fee for an Application for a Child Arrangement Order £215