Whether you are taking on your first employee or have bought a new business that already employs people we can assist you with the preparation of terms and conditions of employment and an employee handbook.
It is a legal obligation that you must provide employees with details of certain terms and conditions within two months of them commencing employment with you. These standard terms include matters such as for example:-
- The names of the employer and employee.
- The date the employment starts and the date the employee’s period of continuous employment began
- Pay (or method of calculating it) and interval of payment.
- Hours of work.
- Holiday entitlement and holiday pay.
- The employee’s job title or a brief description of the work.
- Place of work.
We provide a range of fixed fees for the provision of tailored contract documentation which you can roll out across your business as it grows.
We support you by making sure that the contract is tailored to the needs of your business in terms of protecting confidential information and also any necessary restraints of trade if you want to stop your employees from damaging your business if they decide to move on.
We also provide support with regard to the implementation of the contracts and presentation of these to your employees. We also provide support in dealing with any queries raised by your employees with a view to ensuring the right terms are put in place.
Alongside the contracts of employment we can also provide a tailored employee handbook. This includes all relevant policies and procedures that you will need such as:-
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Whistleblowing policy
- Health and Safety policy
- Sickness absence management policies and procedure
- Capability management processes
- Data protection policies (GDPR compliant)
Our full handbook runs to over 200 pages but you may only initially need a short form handbook.
The team will fully advise you as to what polices you need and work with you to ensure that you are happy with the handbook and also that it fits the culture of your workplace both in tone and presentation.
If you would like one of the team to visit you at your premises to discuss your needs and how we can assist then please get in touch on 01133229222. We are happy to provide a no obligation quote.